Thursday, June 30, 2011
Cedar Moon Bed and Breakfast is a small family farm with chickens and a bunny, two ducks and lots of deer. We grow our own veggies and sell our organic eggs at the end of the driveway. Our permaculture garden and orchard are eight years in the making and lots of fun to explore. Our bed and breakfast strives to be green - with no chemicals used in the suite. We have hardwood floors, lots of natural light and no smoking on the property. Our private, idyllic bed & breakfast will give you a relaxing blast of country life - complete with ocean breezes, roosters calling and deer peeking in your windows.
Our family is gluten free and we cater to any other dietary requirements you may have. Gluten-free baking is provided at no extra charge. Breakfasts can include:
• puffed apple pancake, baked in a cast iron pan & served hot with whipped cream
• home-made flan served with fruit
• gluten-free granola served with fruit and yogurt
• savory gluten-free scones or gluten-free tea biscuits
• served with cheeses, jams, butter and orange juice - all organic
For longer stays, I change the breakfast up every morning so that you can try something new.
Please explore the idyllic setting we are so pleased to share with you at www.CedarMoonSaltspring.com
What to do on Salt Spring
Rates & Policies
Cedar Moon B and B
736 Beddis Rd
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia