Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Celiactivist© of the Week!

Tiffany keeps celiacs up to date on topics that affect us, sharing her joy and her outrage. She promotes the products and services that are helpful to us all on her webpage at Examiner.com .
But it was this email she sent me that made me realize that Tiffany is an advocate not only for celiacs but for restaurants who sometimes have to be dragged kicking and screaming into gluten-free awareness:"I finally found a new place for gf pasta down the street. It's my pizza place but I've bugged them for six months to make us pasta. My dish was do good I almost cried right at the table - with the owner standing there for my reaction to his food."
To Tiffany, I present the The Celiac Scene's Celiactivist© Award for her efforts in the big picture through her work at the Examiner and in the personal picture, working to make change, one pizza place at a time!
Bravo, TIffany!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You already are handing out awards!
    Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete