Are you on a gluten-free but feel like you are missing out on baked goods? Do you want to learn how to bake gluten-bread worth eating?
Real Food Made Easy will be holding a gluten-free baking class at Charelli’s tasting room (C-One) on May 15, 2010. The class will cover techniques and recipes for making a variety of gluten-free yeast-raised breads. The class will include:
• An overview of gluten-free flours and other ingredients used in making bread.
• An outline of some critical techniques that will help make your gluten-bread baking at home a success.
• A demonstration of all steps of the bread-making, from mixing.
• A recipe booklet with 6 different gluten-free bread recipes and a weight-volume chart for a variety of gluten-free flours. • A loaf of Real Food Made Easy’s gluten-free sandwich bread to take home
• Taster samples for all of the take-home recipes
• Gluten-free snacks provided during the class.
While this is an introductory course, we are assuming that participants will have some prior experience baking, gluten-free or wheat-based.
When: Saturday May 15, 2010 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: 2863 Foul Bay Road (The original Charelli’s space)
Limited to 10 people
$60 per person, in advance at Charelli’s
*Refunds will be provided for any cancellations made up to 1 week prior to the class.
Cancellations made less than 1 week before the class will be non-refundable.